The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
A discreet and convenient way to delay your period for up to 17 days.
It’s absolutely normal to face times when being on your period is inconvenient. Holidays would be a good example.
At these times, there are medications that can be used to delay it.
Simply fill in the following brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your answers and prescribe if you are medically suitable.
How does the Period Delay treatment work
Period delay pills contain a hormone called Progesterone. There are 2 different types and the appropriate one is chosen is based on your medical history. While Norethisterone is most commonly used, it is not suitable for some people. In this case an alternative progesterone pill, called Medroxyprogesterone, may be suitable.
How the service works
- Online consultations with Irish based doctors
- Discretely posted in a plain envelope with no branding
- Our doctors issue a prescription if medically safe and suitable
- Valid in any Irish pharmacy to buy your medication
- Delivery through the post usually within 2 business days after approval.
- Fax service for urgent requests available
Note: We can only ever prescribe for this treatment for patients that are at least 17 years of age.