The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
Bacterial vaginosis results from an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina. Symptoms include vaginal discharge and odour.
Bacterial Vaginosis is not a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) and can be treated with medication.
Fill out the following questionnaire. It will be thoroughly reviewed by an Irish-registered GP who then may prescribe you medication to treat bacterial vaginosis, or advise you on the best next course of action for your particular case.
Who is this treatment for?
Women who are experiencing symptoms of abnormal vaginal discharge and odour.
This service is not suitable for you if:
- You have not had a diagnosis and treatment for bacterial vaginosis before.
- You are pregnant.
How the service works
- Online consultations with Irish based doctors
- Discretely posted in a plain envelope with no branding
- Our doctors issue a prescription if medically safe and suitable
- Valid in any Irish pharmacy to buy your medication
- Delivery through the post usually within 2 business days after approval.
- Fax service for urgent requests available
Note: We can only ever prescribe for this treatment for patients that are at least 17 years of age.