Apply for contraceptive pill and patch
The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
If medically suitable, you will receive your paper prescription through the post.
We refund the full amount if our GPs cannot treat you.
How it Works?
- Online consultations with Irish-based GPs
- Discretely posted in a plain envelope with no branding
- Our GPs issue a 6 month prescription if medically safe and suitable
- Prescription valid in any Irish pharmacy
- We aim to have your prescription with you within three days after approval, however, this may vary depending on the postal service in your area
- Fax service for urgent requests available at no extra cost, simply ask the GP in your secure patient record after you apply
You will need to provide a recent blood pressure reading.